Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tired & Thinspo

Good Evening all!
First off Thank you to all my followers! I love the support!
Today was OK. I woke up at 7:30 and I couldn't go back to sleep. Finally, I did but I kept waking up. :/
So I'm not sleeping good... and I just feel so weak. I went for a bike ride at the park by my house and I could only go for 30 mins. I need to go longer but my body was rejecting the exercise....
I almost binged today... But I just thought, why am I not eating in the first place. and of course the saying, "one minute on the lips, forever on the hips" . I love that :)
I just ate dinner. A veggie burger, 1/2 a bun, mustard and ketchup.
So I feel really full and more energized. :)
Also when I went to the store yesterday I bought about 20 bottles of Vitamin Water! My favorite thing in the World. Zero calorie of course. :)
For the first day of the ABC diet my calorie intake is 500 cals...
Here is my Food for the day....
B: 1/2 cup of GoLean Cereal with 1/2 cup of Lite Soy Milk = 215 cals
L: 1/2 cup of Pineapple chunks = 70 Cals
D: Veggie Burger with condiments: 140  cals
Snack: 1 cup Strawberries = 20 cals
          Total:  445
Here is a lot of thinspo! Enjoy!
Stay strong gals!
Peace & Love
p.s. I HATE food commercials! 


 Perfection

 :)

 Mary-Kate :)
 I cant wait till I can look like this in a dress :)

 perfect
 My Dream Life
 :)
 Love

 love the sweeter :)



 I LOVE Emily Browning
 Love her soooo much :) Great thinspiration
 shiny
 LOVE

 Bag can I have You
 <3


 I will get a tattoo there when I am Thin (my Reward) :)




 Glitter



 :)
 Happiness will be GREAT :)



 PERFECTION
 I love everything about this photo EVERYTHING I WANT
:)
 Perfect
 Megan Fox Is Perfection


 Megan Fox <3

 Megan Fox <3
 I cant wait till I look good in my underwear



No comments:

Post a Comment