Friday, July 29, 2011

Sorry & Thinspo

Sorry I didnt post anything yesterday. I was really busy. But I decided that I am going to start the SGD this Monday. So its easy to stay on track. Until then I am going to eat 800 calories a day or less. I think that will keep me going till I actually start. I Kinda went off yesterday. My mom made dinner and Im not sure how many calories were in it but I didnt eat more than a cup size each serving. I had to servings. :(

I want to thank everyone that has supported me through this. It keeps me strong. I am not going to binge for another month! That is my goal. At least a month!
Well here is some thinspo for you all!
Enjoy
Stay Strong
Peace & Love





















































































3 comments:

  1. I love your determination. You are a strong girl for sure. Contact me if you want an ana buddie in the near future. Stay strong.

    Xoxoxoxo,
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand how you must feel, you're very strong. I've put on weight too and now I cant loose it, I'm gaining again and again. I'm afraid... :( tell me, whats your motivatio9n?

    By the way, I really like your style, it's unique and I read your blog so often and I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader ♥

    with love,
    http://chocarome.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will totally start SGD with you! I didn't have a good weekend either. :( I know you can do anything you set your mind to. :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete