Tuesday, July 26, 2011

THINSPO & THINSPO


I was getting hungry so I was looking at Thinspo and I found a lot of awesome photos. 
These Pictures are amazing! :) So I decided to share with you all because if it helped me then it will help you  also. I have started cleaning my house and I haven't eaten anything since the last post :)
Stay strong Gals :)
Peace & Love





                                                                   Love
                                                             New York is calling my name




                                                                      Fabulous


                                                                    Perfect



                                                        I wish I had friends like this...
                                                          Amazing


                                                               90210- One of my Favorite shows :)
                                                                :)
                                                                   Bag can I have? :)

                                                                :)
                                                                       Perfection


                                                                :)




                                                      My life will be like this when in skinny :)

                                                                   Love


                                                                   :)





                                                     The Hills :) ^
                                                                  one of my favorites :)





                                              only skinny girls look good in an outfit like this



                                                           love this so much

                                                                  :)






 I love this out fit so incredibly  much!

                another out fit that would only look good one me if i were thin

   :)   Megan fox :)





 :)







 Love them both :)



 Nylons I WANT :) (my reward when I reach my goal)








Only skinny girls are really this happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment