Saturday, November 19, 2011

New

So my family can notice that I have lost a lot of weight. Mom is watching my eating habits but only because she wants to lose weight also. And my older sister finally realized that I know about her Thinspo blog. But she doesnt know that I found "thinspo" through her. one day I was using her computer and one of her bookmarks was on "pro ana thinspiration" so I was curious. and then This started... But she doesnt know that. I dont know if I really want her to know. She might feel bad... Idk.
Here is my Tumblr. But there is more than just thinspo on there. :) you ALL should check it out. I use it more than my Blogger anyway.
http://timehaschanged.tumblr.com/
Stay strong, beautifuls...

1 comment:

  1. oh wow, that kind of sucks because now you have to be very careful to make sure they don't suspect you're being unhealthy, good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete