Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wow & Thinspo

Sorry everyone. I have not really posted recently. Ive been busy. School started Wednesday. Senior year Baby!!! It was good. I am pretty much in tears when I get home because everyone has a better body then I do. God! This is so Fucking hard. I need a diet buddy that is in my life. Not just over email. But it still helps. Well I kinda went off the 'SGD after I finished it. I really like it. I lost weight :) last time I check I was at 182lbs :) Before I was about 189 or 190lbs. :) But on Monday I am going to start again. I am really confident this time. Well wish me luck :)
I hope you all are doing well. I'm at 33 followers now! :D That makes me so happy. Thank you guys :)
Here is the thinspo!
Stay Strong
Peace & Love











































Well here is some thinspo. I definitely needed it today.

1 comment:

  1. hope you have a great senior year!! good luck with the weightloss! xx

    ReplyDelete